Do I have a bird infestation? Birds are easy to please; give them a small shelter to make a nest, a bit of waste food and they’re happy – not what you want to hear is it?
And, the longer they are allowed to nest on your premises, the harder it becomes to evict them.
So, if you suspect you have a bird infestation, don’t hesitate, get in touch with the professionals straight away.
What should you be looking out for?
- Are the birds settling on the roof or ledges of your premises?
- Can you hear the constant tweeting of birds?
- Are there any obvious signs of nesting, or nesting debris around your premises?
- Are there any signs of droppings in and around your premises?
- Are gutterings and drains getting blocked with twigs and feathers?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is YES, don’t hesitate to get in touch.