Don’t get in a flap
Do I have a bird infestation? Birds are easy to please; give them a small shelter to make a nest, a bit of waste food and they’re happy – not what you want to hear is it?
And, the longer they are allowed to nest on your premises, the harder it becomes to evict them.
So, if you suspect you have a bird infestation, don’t hesitate, get in touch with the professionals straight away.
What should you be looking out for?
- Are the birds settling on the roof or ledges of your premises?
- Can you hear the constant tweeting of birds?
- Are there any obvious signs of nesting, or nesting debris around your premises?
- Are there any signs of droppings in and around your premises?
- Are gutterings and drains getting blocked with twigs and feathers?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is YES, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Get in touch
Fill in our quick contact form and a member of our team will call you back.
“Martin and his team raised some issues from our previous pest controller and sorted them out swiftly, with no drama.”
“Harvey ensure any issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently, with minimum fuss or disruption, and discreetly if necessary.”
“Harvey Environmental Services boast an excellent team who are professional at what they do, and extremely personable.”
“Harvey’s knowledge of our industry and the importance of pest control at all stages of running a pub or restaurant makes them stand out.”
“Martin and the team at Harvey Environmental Services know what they’re doing! I would recommend them 100%.”